This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 28 February 2014

Happy Birthday to you

Hi all, hope your all having a lovely evening and for weekend too, I'm here tonight to show you one of the latest adorable stamps by Wild Rose Studio, this one is called mouse on presents,
I've coloured it with my copics, isn't it just so cute!! I love it and think it would be fab for all ages, again I've used the fabulous papers from the Carta Bella devoted pad, as this is so useful for cards other than love and romance and Nikki has it on offer at the moment too,
Closer view of image, I distressed the edges of my papers and image and machine stitched the background papers too, see my blog  for more details,

List of products used:
Wild rose studio stamp - Mouse on Presents
La-La-Land crafts - Birthday corner die
Spellbinders - Fleur De Lis Square die
Marianne design - blue and white Roses
Doo Hickey - Vintage box lacing die
Stickles - Star Dust


Pop on over to check out these gorgeous new stamps, they are all adorable!
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment