This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 18 January 2014

La-la Land Crafts CHA release - HEART CUPCAKE MARCI


Hello,
Silvie here. 
I'd like to share another make with the brand new La-La Land Crafts CHA release items. 

This time I colored HEART CUPCAKE MARCI. She's gorgeous, I just love her hair!!


I have also used many La-la land Crafts dies:
new release:
Lock from the HEART KEY AND LOCK set
SCALLOPED BANNER
HEART DOILY 
HEART RIBBON CORNER

older dies:
HEART DOILY BORDER
BUTTERFLIES
The wings are by La-La Land Crafts as well but they are not currently in stock. If you drop Nikki an email, she might get the set for you if you're interested.

Image is colored with Copics. The flatback pearls are from Bunny Zoe's Crafts as well.


For more details, please visit my blog

Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Silvie xx

2 comments: