This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 26 September 2013

Party Paws...


Hi everyone how has your week been, its almost the weekend so who amongst you will be crafting this weekend then?...my card to show you today is using this adorable little bear...its a Crafter's Companion stamp called Crafter's Companion Party Paws - Bamboo's Favourites...I used my usual distress inks for colouring and thought I would go bright and pretty for the papers so used these lush papers from the Echo Park - Here & Now 6x6 Paper Pad for it...I also used a knot made with Organza Ribbon - Lime (25mm Wide) a Prima Flowers Primmers - White Cotton flower and a couple of buttons from the Ice Storm - 25g button pack...all the details are on my blog...enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by today
Mina xxx

1 comment: