This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Wheelbarrow Marci

Hello and good morning everyone, today I want to show you a card I made with one of the new and sweet images from La-La Land Crafts. I had a play with Wheelbarrow Marci. The sentiment I used on my card comes with the image... how great is this! I coloured the image with Copics. The papers I used for the background and for the banner is from Prima 'Zephyr'. The dies I used for the banner is from Whiff of Joy 'Banner Trio 2'. As only embellishing I added few roses to the banner. I didn't wanted to do too much embellishing as I think this sweet image goes so well with this papers and didn't wanted to cover too much of it.


Below you can see a close up of the image...


Thank you so much for looking. Wish you a wonderful day now.
Hugs, Karina

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card Karina and lovely colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty is your card and you always use the most beautiful images too! coloured to perfection and lots of lovely embellis xx

    ReplyDelete