This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 29 June 2013

Beauty from Whimsy

Hello everybody!


 
Me again, Franz, with my last post as GDT here at Bunny Zoe Crafts, omg, the time flies!
It's been a fab experience and I want to say a big THANK YOU to Nikki, Mina and all the team for having me during the last three months!

Coming back to my card...I used the lovely Beauty from  Whimsy stamps and I coloured her with Copics:

 
Papers are from the lovely  Prima 6x6" Paper Pad - Fairy Rhymes and I also added a fab Wooden Flourishes - Padlock and some Prima Flowers.
 
 

I also used a Prima Wood Buttons - Fairy Rhymes, a fab sentiment from Bildmalarna  and the Hardware Findings by Tim Holtz die, you can see it on the top left of the card.


That's all!
I hope you all have a wonderful week end!
Thanks for stopping by,
Franz.

1 comment: