This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 2 May 2013

Little Jack and Bobbin Seaside Dreamin'...


Hi everyone I hope your having a brilliant week and the weather is as beautiful as it is in
my summery card for today...how cute is this little scene from Whimsy Stamps...its called Little Jack and Bobbin Seaside Dreamin', just a perfect summery image isn't it...I coloured it with my distress inks and used some beautiful fresh papers from the Carta Bella - Cool Summer 6x6 Paper Pad, guess where the sentiment tag is from...go on have a guess...ok I will tell you, its the name from the from of the pad, I love it when I can use bits that are not meant too be used don't you...oh btw have you seen that Bunny Zoe's is having a paper sale atm...this beautiful pad is 15% off and theres loads more to choose from so pop on over to grab a bargain...all the details of the colours I used for colouring etc is on my blog and I would love it if you hop on over for a visit...enjoy the rest of your evening and thanks for stopping by today
Mina xxx

3 comments: