This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 20 May 2013

Bella with Posy...


Good morning everyone I hope you had a brilliant weekend...my card for today is using this little sweetie of a stamp...shes one of the new Wild Rose Studios stamps and is called Bella with Posy, just what you need isn't it a cute little elephant with flowers, now that would make anyone smile...I coloured her with my distress inks and teamed her up with some more of the amazingly gorgeous Kaisercraft - Needle & Thread 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad...lush isn't it...I finished with a scattering of pearls and three flowers from the Prima Flowers Perle Bebe - Almanac pack all the details are on my blog...I would love for you to pop on over...have a brilliant day and wherever you I hope the sun shines on you
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment