This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Monday 22 April 2013

Kimono Marci...


I'm away on holiday this week but couldn't resist showing you this cutie while I was away, I so fell in love with this sweet little stamp when I saw it...she is by La La Land Crafts and is called Kimono Marci with Fan...I just couldn't resist doing a bit of paper piecing on her beautiful kimono...I coloured her with distress inks and the papers are from my favourite paper pad atm, the stunning Kaisercraft - Remember Me 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad, I love the amazing colours in this pad...the tag is from the same pad and the sentiment is from the stamp set...I finished with a flower from the  Prima Flowers Perle Bebe - Almanac set and a few punched and cut out flowers from the stamp set...all the details are on my blog and I also have some candy too if you would like to pop over to join in...enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by
Mina xxx

1 comment: