This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Im in love...



Good morning everyone...wow can you believe its February already...how fast did January fly by...you still have a few days to join in with our January challenge though so click on the banner above to join in...my card for today is using one of the new Magnolia With Love collection cuties...this one is Magnolia With Love - I'm in Love and I love her cute little tights dont you...I coloured her with distress inks and teamed her up with these stunning papers from the Kaisercraft - Pickled Pear 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad...gorgeous colours isnt it...all the details are on my blog and I also have some candy on the go atm too so hop on over to join in...thanks for stopping by today and have a good one
Mina xxx

1 comment: