This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Christmas Fairy

Hello everyone, Karina here today, hope you're doing fine. Are you already in a Christmas mood as well, just as I am? Today I want to show you a card I made with one of the super cute Strawberry Kisses Christmas images. This cutie I played with is 'Christmas Fairy'. Isnt' she just too sweet? I just love her... I just love everything with kitties :o).


I coloured her with Copics. The stars and the sentiment comes in the same stamp set. Isnt' this just great? The papers I used is from Studio Calico Heyday. I distressed the edges of the paper with Distress Inks. I used Nestabillities Labels Sixteen for the background of the image. And the white Poinsettas are die cutted with Magnolia Doohickey Poinsetta.


I hope I was able to give you some inspiration. Thank you very much for your visit.
Have a magical day!
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. oooooooooooh how lovely is this, realy like youre card.
    hugs
    angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous! Love the colors and the cute image. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete