This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 2 September 2012

Tea Party...

Good morning everyone, I hope your having a fantastic weekend and enjoying a bit of crafting too...I wanted to show you this fabulous stamp today...isn't this new Whiff of Joy stamp so so cute and girlie...its called Tea Party, ...I coloured this cutie stamp with distress inks and the beautiful papers are from the Kaisercraft - The Lake House 6.5"x6.5" Paper Pad, this really is a stunning pad and the sentiment tag is from the same pad too, I stamped it with a sentiment from my stash...I finished with some beautifully perfect Blossoms - Resin Flower Bluebell flowers...I think this combo works beautifully and the stamp would be wonderful for any little girls birthday dont you think...right I will leave you to enjoy a wonderful restful Sunday and all the details of the colours I used etc are on my blog as always
Mina xxx

1 comment: