This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 15 June 2012

Your Birthday

Hello and good morning everyone, Karina here to show you a new card I recently made. I used this supercute image by Bildmalarna 'Your Birthday'. For this card as well I used the gorgeous papers from the Kaiserkraft 6x6 pad 'Charlotte's Dream'. I love them so much, the colours and patterns are so lovely. 

 I coloured the image as I mostly do with Distress Inks. The sentiment is from Whimsy Birthday Letter Seals. The border die is from Magnolia 'Sweet Lovely Lace'.

As more decorations I used some Flat Backed Pearls and some Flowers.

Well, I wish you now a wonderful and creative weekend. Thank you so much for looking. 

And hey, there is a SALE right now at Bunny Zoe's Crafts where you can have quite some savings here and there. Don't forget to check.

Hugs, Karina

1 comment: