This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 15 June 2012

Ticket To Ride

Hope all you BunnyZoe fans are doing well,

I have this beautiful Whimsy stamp to show you today, although my picture does not do this card justice.  The image is called "Summer Garden & Accessories" and don't forget that BunnyZoe have a sale on right now.  This image comes with lots of handy sentiments and  I have used a combination of distress inks and the new distress marker pens, I really love these.


Ingredients:-
Image "Summer Garden & Accessories" by Whimsy Stamps
Marianne Design Frames 4 - Nikki has this on order so keep an eye out

This is my last post before the 54 mile London to Brighton Bike Ride on Sunday, so wish me luck.

Hugs Tracy x

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card and the stamp is gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful card hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular... love the image and the colors are gorgeous! xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete