This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 7 June 2012

Magnolia Grove

Good morning everyone I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend if you are in the UK...wasnt it brilliant getting those extra days off...I have popped on today to show you this amazing flower stamp from the Kaisercraft Clear Stamps - Magnolia Grove I love these stamps sets from Kaisercraft they are so stunning and brilliant value as you get a lot in each set...I stamped the flower three times on card and coloured the leaves with distress inks and four times onto paper, I then paper pieced and made one of the flowers 3d...the stunning papers are from the My Minds Eye Miss Caroline-Howdy Doody 6x6 paper pad which is out of stock atm but theres loads of other lush My Minds Eye pads available...all the details are on my blog as always and I would love you to visit...thanks for stopping by today and whatever your up to have a brilliant one
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment