This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 2 June 2012

Garden Girl Adele

Good morning everyone, I hope your all having a fantastic start to long celebration weekend, Im away for a few days but thanks to scheduling I wanted to show you this beautiful C.C. Designs Sweet November Garden Girl Adele, isnt she so so pretty, I coloured her with distress inks and paper pieced her dress in the fabulous papers I used which are from the Teresa Collins 6x6" Paper Pad - Everyday Moments pad and finished with these beautifully detailed cute Flat Back Rose Cabochons - Mixed Bag, you have to get these they are so so pretty and dont forget there's a sale on at Bunny Zoe's Crafts atm too so grab a bargain while you can...all the details of this card are on my blog and I would love you to pay me a visit...have a fabulous weekend everyone and wherever you are I hope the sun shines on you
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment