This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Sunday 24 June 2012

Cat Trio...

Hi everyone I hope your all enjoying your Sunday, I wanted to show you this fantastic High Hopes-Cat trio stamp, isn't it brilliant, I love the look on their faces...I coloured it with distress inks and the beautiful papers are from the Glitz 6x6" Paper Pack - Vintage Blue I love this colour combo don't you...I finished with one of the lush Prima Flowers Primmers - White Cotton flowers...enjoy the rest of your evening and the winner of our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly candy is on my blog now but don't worry if you haven't won this time there will be another next month
Mina xxx

1 comment:

  1. So, so cute, Mina! Love the combo of papers & colors you used with this darling image! :^)
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete