This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 8 June 2012

Burger Tilda

Hi everyone, Karina here... today I want to show you a new card I made with one of the cute new Magnolia stamps from the Summer Memories serie. It is 'Burger Tilda'. Isn't she just the sweetest? And how yummy looks her burger... :o)

Here's a close up of the image. I coloured her with Distress Inks. The background papers are Kaiserkraft Charlotte's Dream.  

I made a big bow with Raffia Lace Light Pink and added a little rose and a pink heart pin into it. The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps. I also added some flat backed pearls to my card.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and thank you so much for looking!
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. this is amazing!!!
    Tilda is looking so sweet
    hugs hellerlittle

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy card!!
    Great die cuts too..
    ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete