This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Shop Till You Drop and a Yummy Sunday

Hi Everyone,

I have been working hard on my training for the London to Brighton Bike Ride and boy is it hardwork, well actually endurance wise I'm not too bad, but I certainly have a sore bottom!

Have you seen the Marianne Design Stamps in store, ouuuu they are cute.  This is Snoesjes Shop Till You Drop  HM9441.  


I have also used Marianne Design new papers Sweet Summer. The tag is also from the new release Tags and Tickets which I layered on to the largest flower die from the Craftable Oval CR1204, along with the new leaves.  I really have a thing for leaves and I have used a combination of Anja's Leaves 2 LR0227 and my favourite Decorative Elegance LR0157. The image is layered onto Spellbinders Labels Eighteen and then onto another Marianne Design Craftable Ovals CR1204. The floral arrangement is made up of Kaisercraft and Marianne Design Roses. flatback pearls have been added to each of the ribbon roses..

Do you ever need just a quick card.  Well actually there is no such thing with me, but I tried.  I wanted a quick card so I used the Square Nestabilites to create this little card.


Isn't he a cutie.  He is called Sunday by Marianne Design FR1111. I cut him out using Spellbinders Circles.  Paper is from the Marianne Design Sweet Summer pad.  The Leaves are another of the new releases Anja's Leaves 1 LR0226.

That's it from me today.



1 comment: