This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Rose and Felix

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd pop in to let you know that BunnyZoe is sponsoring Partytime Tuesday this week and the theme is an easy one, "Anything Goes", so if you'd like to win some goodies from BunnyZoe join in the challenge HERE

  Party Time Tuesdays Challenge
I have created this card using Whimsy Stamps Rose and Felix. The stamp design is by Sylvia Vet, beautiful stamps.


I have coloured the image with distress inks.


I have used Cosmo Cricket Evangeline 6 x 6 paper pad, they are all gorgeous.
Here's a close up of the gorgeous Rose and Felix.


I have used one of the new prima wooden buttons, they are fabulous and just hanging from the button is a bird cage charm, both available from BunnyZoe.


Ingredients:-

As always all other details and more pictures are on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. My word what a joy to see this is such a fabulous creation Tracy and as always just full of suchbeautiful detail. Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy. I have just entered my first challenge on your site after starting my own blog just this week. Very exciting. I am loving blog following. I no you have to start small but am looking forward to having more than 2 followers as I love to look through fellow crafters blogs. Gorgeous cards by the way.
    Love
    Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete