This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Thursday 24 May 2012

Rainy Day Birgitta...

Hi everyone, I hope wherever you are your getting beautiful sunny weather like we are, well atm anyway but we have been know in Northern Ireland to have all four seasons in one day, ask anyone who lives her and they will know exactly what I mean...I have popped on today to show you this little cutie C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Rainy Day Birgitta, I love how shes sheltering under her leaf dont you, I coloured her with distress inks and paper pieced her dress with the papers I used for the card which are from the Prima 6x6" Paper Pad - Fairy Belle pad, stunning paper arent they...all the details are on my blog as always and I would love you to visit me...thanks for stopping by and wherever you are I hope the sun shines on you today
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment