This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Wednesday 25 April 2012

The beautiful Every Belle is on SALE

Good evening everyone I hope your all well and had a brilliant day, I had to pop on to tell about the beautiful Every Belle, shes by Belles and Whistles and they are all on sale with a massive 25% off at the minuet...so pop on over and grab a bargain, I love Belles and Whistles, they have such a beautifully delicate feel to their stamped images...this beauty is coloured with distress inks and I teamed her up with the stunning bright papers from the Cosmo Cricket 6" x 6" Mini Deck - Baby Jane paper pad...I finished with a beautiful flower from the
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms - Buttercream pack...gorgeous creamy colour isnt it...I will leave you in peace now to enjoy the rest of your night
Mina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment