This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 25 February 2012

Dawn with Kitten / Nellie Snellen


Hi dear friends,

I'm popping in to show you another card of me ... this time I used the sweet image Dawn with Kitten from Nellie Snellen and some wonderful Papers from Magnolia (Cloudy Purple Hearts & Cloudy Turquoise Hearts).

I also seleted fabulous Flower Ribbon from Marianne D and two Sentiments from Whimsy Stamps, once from the Birthday Letter Seals set and then another from the Whimsy Film Strip set. Of course I had to play with the Doo Hickey Bloomy Tag Die & Doo Hickey Tilda Lace Die from Magnolia and last but not least I used again some Flat Backed Pearls Please check out the shop of Bunny Zoe´s Crafts, because all these products can be found there.


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the weekend.

Sending happy smiles and lots of hugs 
Nixe-Moni

1 comment: