This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 24 February 2012

Bubble Fun

Hi everyone! Right now I am really very hooked on monochromatic colouring, especially grey tones and sepia, like I coloured this sweet image from Wags'n Whiskers called Bubble Fun. I love the result. I added a little bit of pink to give a tiny accent. I coloured this cutie with Distress Inks.

As background paper I used Basic Grey's Kissing Booth. The little hearts are from this papers as well, I just cut them out and added them as an embellishment. The Swirls are Magnolia DooHickey's Heart Swirl and to decorate the corners I used some Flat Backed Pearls. As an additional decoration I addes some Marianne D flowers and Mini Open Roses.


Here's a close up of the image...


Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. Wow ! beautiful colouring, love this stamp ! And so lovely details on your card !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Karina, love the way you have coloured your image! Beautiful card.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete