This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Friday 20 January 2012

Tickled Pink Release Day

Hi Everyone,

Well today starts the release of the Lil Greek Gods Tickled Pink Stamps available in store from today. I have two of the images to share with you today, they are awesome!

First up is Lil Greek Lolita Orpheus Kellita, one of the things I love about these stamps are the size.


I have coloured her using my copics and I have used some prismas for shading.



Ingredients:-
Lil Greek Gods Lolita Orpheus Kellita
Roses are Marianne Design available HERE
Large 8mm pearls available HERE

My second card is Lil Greek Gods Lolita Athena Lilith. I've enjoyed working with these stamps and I am sure you will love them too as they are soooo different.



I have coloured using my copic markers, of course and blues are my favourite colour.



Ingredients:-
Lil Greek Gods Lolita Athena Lilith
Martha Stewart Frond Punch (email Nikki if you would like one)

I hope I've inspired you. I will be back on Sunday with two more new Tickled Pink release cards to share with you.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Tracy! Love those images as well and I also agree with you that the size is perfect and so much fun to work with.
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete