This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Polar Bear


Hi everyone, when I saw this image for the first time I immediately fell in love with it. Aren't they too cute? This image from Wild Rose Studio is called Polar Bear. I coloured it with Distress Inks and paper pieced some parts of the image. Those sweet images from Wild Rose Studio is perfect for paper piecing. As a finishing special effect I added some glass splinters to the hats, ground and snowflakes.


The background papers I used are from Kaiserkraft 'Silly Season'. I distressed the edges and added some crackle paint on it. The sentiment I used is from Whimsy 'Winter Seals'. And the snowflake die 'Winter Jewel' I added under the beautiful Winter Rose Vanilla Ice from Prima and cherry flowers are from Whimsy as well.

Just three days to go till the day we are awaiting for longer now... I wish you and your family a peaceful Christmas. Thank you so much for visiting us.

Hugs, Karina

2 comments:

  1. How sweet is the stamp... and what a stunning looking card! Love the green color and also the hats and scarf. Those glassplinters... they are looking so real! It looks like the forst is comming over ;)

    Greatings, Karin

    ReplyDelete