This months challenge

Followers

CLOSING DOWN SALE

Saturday 20 August 2011

Introducing.....

Thank you so much to everyone who took the time to submit an entry for our DT Call. The response was overwhelming and it been a hard job choosing with so many talented crafters out there!

Please give a warm welcome to the these amazing ladies joining the Bunny Zoe Design Team....




Hi everyone, I’m Tracy from Crafteezee. I have been married to my understanding Husband, well sometimes, for 25 years. I have two lovely children, Jade who is 19 and my son Conor who is 16, I know I don’t look old enough, lol.

I got into stamping just before Christmas 2009. I was inspired seeing some cards made with Magnolia stamps and decided to make a few Christmas cards. I was instantly hooked and purchased my first copic pens and started by blog in January 2010. I am now addicted to stamps and all things crafty and if I am not in my craft room, I am on my laptop or my iphone, well according to my husband that is. I also work full time as a Purchasing Office Manager for an automotive company, so I am generally a very busy lady, but one who always finds time to craft.




Michele Roos - Ireland

I live on the West Coast of Ireland in a gorgeous place called Co Kerry. I’ve been married for 12 wonderful years to a very understanding man and have 3 gorgeous, cheeky little monkeys who are 9, 6 and 4. I’ve been card making now since 2007 and the very first stamp that I bought was Melinda Hugging Heart from Whiff of Joy and since then I’m TOTALLY addicted. I have been blogging since 2008 and I still love doing it and I love to read all the comments that I receive (although sometimes I’m naughty and don’t get round to visiting many people). It´s a HUGE honor for me to be with such a talented team and thank you so much Nikki for giving me this wonderful opportunity :0)




Hi Everyone! My name is Dorcas and I'm a homeschooling SAHM . I live in the countryside of North Carolina with my husband, 13 year old daughter, two cats and 22 ducks which I love (for the record, I don't eat the ducks. They're pets. :-)

I started scrapbooking about ten years ago but turned to card making about two years ago and found it was my niche. Blogging came about a year later and really opened up a whole new world to me! I am grateful to all the stamp designers and fellow crafters out there who've broadened my style and inspired me over the last few years. One of the best things about blogging is getting the chance to design for super talented artists and so I would also like to say a HUGE thank you to Nikki and the team at Bunny Zoe's for wanting to have me join them, It's an honor.:-)




I'm Maria Therese and I'm living in Norway with my husband and two sweet girls (2 and 6 years). I work as a hairdresser and spend as much time as I can in my little crafty corner upstairs. My husband is very understanding of my addiction, maybe because he get some peace and quiet haha..

I started Scrapbooking 6 years ago right after I had my first little princess and then got to card making from there. I love coloring the images and although I have a big box full of unused cards I keep making more of them, this is how I relax. I am so happy Nikki chose me to join her team and I'm looking forward to show you what I make.



Hi everyone, I am Karina, 45 years young, living in Switzerland together with my partner Kurt. I have no children, but my three furry cat friends. I love to craft since I can remember and tried out several stuff and techniques. My big passion and addiction is definitely stamping and card making. I am fascinated about the huge variety of images and stuff to work with. Since I started blogging about two years ago, it opened so many other sides to me; meeting many lovely alike thinking peoples around the world. I never lost inspirations for new creations since. Another passion of me is photography. I am so happy that Nikki asked me to be a part of her team. I always admired the creations of her fabulous design team. Now I am a part of it as well, which makes me so happy!!



My name is Bettina Billung and I live in Sweden with hubby, 2 kids (son 15 and baby girl who is 2) and allot of furry friends at the mo (anybody want a kitten... lol?) I'm still kinda a newbie. I have been playing with paper for about 1 year and 7 month now and I'm loving it. So I'm still learning and there's still so much for me to try out and i cant wait! Everyday I see something so beautiful and wonderful in blogland that I just have to try it myself. Sometimes it ends up almost like I had in mind, but then sometimes... well... you can see that I'm still just learning.

I'm so over the moon about this, It's a dream come true (I'm still having a hard time believing that it's true... lol) I have no idea how i'm gonna keep up with these wonderful and talented ladies... but I'm gonna do my best. I'm sooo happy to be here and i can't wait to get started. It's gonna be so much fun!



We can't wait for them to get started and share their work with you! Once again thank you to all our applicants and sorry we could not respond to you all individually.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend!
Hugs,

6 comments:

  1. woohooo! Hello Girls. Im sooo happy to be here with you al. JIIIHUUU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello girls! A warm welcome from me! So happy you have joined us!
    Hugs,
    Silvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations girls :0)..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations everyone.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'm looking forward to seeing your beautiful creations!!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello lovely ladies, congrats :)

    ReplyDelete